Monday, June 22, 2015

Hello and Welcome Aboard


Good day everyone and welcome to my blog. My intention for this blog is to not only track my progress through my pre and post op life of an MGB patient but I would like for people to be able to use this as a resource to determine if the MGB is the correct path for them. I plan on giving you the good along with the bad. I have read so many sites that mention only praise and never give you a true male perspective. Along with this I will give you a peak into diet and exercise and success or possible failure.

Some of the things I talk about might not be good dinner table discussion but it will be an honest look into a WLS patient life.

Programming Note: I am a newbie when it comes to blogging so be patient with me as I learn the ropes to becoming a blogger.


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your posts, and what a great idea to do this blog!

    ReplyDelete